Lots of the meals at Glover Gardens are graced with some kind of yummy bread, and this recipe from the Café Christina blog showcases the perfect approach to garlic bread. When someone has done such a good job documenting a fundamental recipe, I’m happy to share rather than try to create my own version. This is the stuff, y’all!
Photos from the Café Christina blog; recipe below.
Click on the link to get the full recipe: GARLIC HERB BUTTER FRENCH LOAF
And here are some Glover Gardens recipes that would just be so happy to have this garlic bread alongside:
- Perfect for a Cold Winter’s Night: Smooth, Creamy, Wonderful Cauliflower Soup
- Creamy Butternut Squash Soup with a Hint of Cumin
- Warm and Yummy First Course: Toasted Goat Cheese Salad
- The “Eat More Vegetables” Campaign: Grilled Vegetable Salad with Mozzarella and Golden Raisins
- Root Vegetable Salad with 3-1-2 Balsamic Honey Dijon Dressing
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries, Bacon and Bacon-Jalapeño Jam
- Pot Luck Perfect: In-the-Moment Lentil Soup